The next thing I made was a yoga style waist band skirt. I used this tutorial from Make It and Love It, and I really do love the skirt. I haven't hemmed it yet, so disregard the crooked, unfinished bottom. I've had my eye out for something to wear to church for the next few months, but I couldn't find anything in my extremely low price range. I found this double knit fabric at Walmart for $1.50 a yard, so the skirt cost me $3.00.
My latest creation was a batch of English muffins. Yum. I used Aunt Cathy's recipe in the Allred cookbook. It took a me few tries before I figured out how thick to make them and how long to cook them so they weren't doughy in the middle, but after the first few, they were delicious.
4 comments:
Mmmm...English mufffins!
You better watch out because Janet's going to come over and eat them all.
Usually when people post pictures of food the food looks super gross but yours actually looks delicious :) and the skirt does look comfy.
She gave me some so I can eat my own. Which I haven't done yet...but I'm sure they're delish.
Post a Comment