Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Advertisements

I always look through the ads to find any coupons or especially good sales, and I found some gems.


If a chihuahua dressed in a bunny suit and pushing a miniature grocery cart filled with vegetables doesn't make you want to get your electrical/plumbing/heating/air fixed, I don't know what will. And to be clear, this definitely came AFTER Easter.

This is from the BYU housing guide I picked up for Janet. I feel like I never lived my true BYU experience because I never lived at Green Gables. Of course, I could never afford any housing owned by a place called Elite Estates of Provo.

I appreciate that some mother wants her child to be exposed to music at a young age, but no one should pay for music classes for a six month old. Now that I think about it, maybe I should offer music classes for infants to make a little extra money.

And this one had text too small to scan and be readable. It's from the community education classes offered by the Scera Theater.

Graffiti
July 30-August 1
Come and learn the art of graffiti! Students will have a chance to learn how to use pen, acrylic painting, and spray painting techniques. They will learn how to create different fonts and fun imagery while learning about mixing and blending colors.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to offer classes on graffiti. I hope nobody in my neighborhood takes that one.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I still can't look at that chihuahua and not smile and wonder what they were thinking.