We had a baby. Camille Jane Wood was born May 31, 2012, weighed 7 lbs 2 oz, and was 20 in long. The transition into parenthood has been a bit harder than we imagined, but we are all surviving. The baby has been pretty tolerant as we have tried to figure out how to take care of her. It's amazing that something so little can change so much. We're pretty happy with her, though.
 |
| This is what I wish we did more often. |
 |
| This is what we do instead. |
 |
| Nice hairdo |
4 comments:
We wish we did more sleeping, too, just not with Russell sleeping on us.
Sarah, she is beautiful and I love her name! Congrats! We should get together sometime when you're more settled...
She looks different with her hair combed down. I can't wait to hold her SOON!
AHHH, she's SO sweet. Wish we could be at the blessing!
Post a Comment