Warning: Basically all these pictures are of Camille. When I complained that we didn't have any other pictures, Brian said, "there wasn't anything else to take pictures of." Don't worry about this blog becoming all baby pictures though. I will post other things too.
We took a trip to Wisconsin/Minnesota for my sister Janet's wedding. I was pretty nervous about flying with a newborn, but all the worrying was unfounded. She basically slept or ate all the time. The people in the planes and airports loved her. This was our big summer vacation, but I think I came back more tired than when we left. We were so busy that we didn't eat any cheese curds or even go to Briq's for one pound cones. We still had fun though.
We flew out of Provo Airport. It was basically like a house; one room to check in, one room for security, one room to wait in. It was nice to not have to go through a busy airport with a baby, and it was really nice that we didn't have to drive far to get there. The airport we flew into, Rhinelander, was also a one-gate airport, but it actually looked like an airport.
![]() |
| Waiting at Provo Airport |
We spent the days before the wedding getting things ready and the day after the wedding trying to clean things up and put things away. The day before the wedding I enjoyed going to the temple with my family. It was the only time I had been to the temple with my brothers and sisters.
![]() |
| Baby Line-up. Thanks to Hannah and Kristin for watching the babies while we were in the temple. |
My mom made matching dresses for all the little granddaughters and Grandma Allred made the matching shirts for the grandsons. Aren't they cute? The bride and groom are a pretty good-looking pair too.
![]() |
| The nieces/nephews picture didn't work out so well. Lauren wouldn't even get in the picture and Sadie toppled over as soon as Shannon let go of her. |
I may be a little biased, but this little girl is especially cute.
![]() |
| Thanks for the matching bow Shannon. I was secretly hoping for a much, much larger and purpler flower, but this one looks pretty good. |
While we were there Camille seemed to grow a lot. She also learned some new tricks. This was pretty hard to catch on camera, but check out that little smile going on.
| Excuse the blurriness. This is one wiggly kid. |




3 comments:
I miss you all!
Camille is such a cutie. You can post too many pictures of her if you want to, I don't mind :). Janet is married! Your whole family is married...how cool!
The purple flower!! Geez, I totally flaked. IOU? :)
Post a Comment