I covered the names up and showed the pictures to Christina. She said they looked like practically the same baby and was amazed when I said it was Brian and Camille.
Yep, it's official. She looks like Brian.
I think the difference is that Brian was a little chubbier. Other than that she's a clone.
B wood! I never knew that you were so cute when you were a baby! I also never knew that you would have such cute kids!
Haha, SO cute! She totally is a mini-Brian. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I covered the names up and showed the pictures to Christina. She said they looked like practically the same baby and was amazed when I said it was Brian and Camille.
Yep, it's official. She looks like Brian.
I think the difference is that Brian was a little chubbier. Other than that she's a clone.
B wood! I never knew that you were so cute when you were a baby! I also never knew that you would have such cute kids!
Haha, SO cute! She totally is a mini-Brian. :)
Post a Comment