Here are some pictures from the weekend. We had a lot of celebrating going on. Brian's birthday was Friday, Janet and Jacob's open house in Delta was Friday also, and Camille's baby blessing was Sunday. I especially enjoyed having Mom and Dad here, and so did Camille. She misses having someone hold her all day. I also miss having someone hold her all day.
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Brian! |
![]() |
| The highlight of the drive to Delta was driving through the ghost town of Eureka. In 1920 the population was 3,608. In 2010 it was 669. Photo credit. |
![]() |
| Here is Camille wearing her party dress at the open house. The Tiffany blue dress from the wedding turned into a t-shirt in the three weeks between receptions. |
![]() |
| Brian's parents and Prestwich grandparents at the blessing. |
![]() |
| Camille with her proud parents |
![]() |
| Janet and Jacob coordinated their outfits for the blessing. |
![]() |
| My parents with Camille. She slept nicely all morning until this point. |







3 comments:
I hope she's wearing those shoes every day so she wears them out before she outgrows them :)
I think it's hard to wear out shoes when you don't walk.
Is it just me or does it seem like Brian always has some kind of plant material growing out of his head?
Post a Comment