We had a good Christmas. I always love going to church the Sunday before Christmas, and this year church was great. The bishop and a counselor spoke and did a great job.There was also lots of singing. I especially enjoyed singing in the choir this year. Christmas was a lot more fun with Camille, even though she didn't know what was going on. It snowed several inches Christmas Eve, and we decided to go sledding. We packed up Camille and went to Rock Canyon. We didn't stay long, but it was a blast. I would like to make it a tradition, but I don't know if we can count on having snow every Christmas Eve.
I kind of thought Camille would sleep in on Christmas morning since she was up much later than normal, but she was excited and woke up earlier than usual. It was okay though because I was excited, too. I know people complain about how Christmas isn't special because it's too commercial, but it is still my favorite holiday. I really enjoy the Christmas spirit of charity, peace, and love. Maybe that's why I start Christmas shopping in September.
![]() |
| Camille opened this present pretty much all by herself. It only took 10 minutes. |


4 comments:
It sounds fun!
I love the snow angel pic. Camille got some good loot. I'm a little jealous of her Little People princesses.
Glad you had a great Christmas. Love the snow pics!
Call me crazy, but it looks like she's holding onto her favorite present. :)
Post a Comment