It's exciting news. I feel a little bad for Kate; she can't get her extreme morning sickness treated without the whole world going nuts about it, and I'm sure they didn't want to announce it yet. Despite that, it's still exciting. Why? Maybe it's exciting because it's something happy in the news rather than normal depressing stuff. Or maybe watching the royal family is a form of escapism. Maybe we're just hopeless anglophiles.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
The Royal Baby
As you all probably know, Prince William and Kate are expecting. If you didn't know, this post probably isn't for you.
It's exciting news. I feel a little bad for Kate; she can't get her extreme morning sickness treated without the whole world going nuts about it, and I'm sure they didn't want to announce it yet. Despite that, it's still exciting. Why? Maybe it's exciting because it's something happy in the news rather than normal depressing stuff. Or maybe watching the royal family is a form of escapism. Maybe we're just hopeless anglophiles.
In honor of the royal baby, I'm setting up a contest. Leave a comment with what you think the royal baby will be named. You can guess one girl name and one boy name. I've included a royal family tree to help. The winner gets a piece of gum.
It's exciting news. I feel a little bad for Kate; she can't get her extreme morning sickness treated without the whole world going nuts about it, and I'm sure they didn't want to announce it yet. Despite that, it's still exciting. Why? Maybe it's exciting because it's something happy in the news rather than normal depressing stuff. Or maybe watching the royal family is a form of escapism. Maybe we're just hopeless anglophiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Elizabeth; Arthur. And I hope the little thing gets to be king or queen before he or she is 100.
PS. When I saw just the title of this post, I thought maybe you were teaching Camille to sing "I am a princess."
I thought maybe you were announcing that you were going to be having a royal baby!
Since apparently they are having twins can we guess two of each gender?
Philip George Andrew or Elizabeth Anne Frances. Whatever it turns out to be it will definitely have at least three names.
My guess would be Diana Elizabeth or Andrew William.
As moderator of the contest, I'm allowing myself to guess. I guess Anne or George.
Brian guesses Henry or Charlotte.
Ben and Cougarboard guess Victoria Rapunzel.
Poo. Anne was good. I choose Mary or John.
I almost went with Henry. I really want that gum
William or Catherine
Mine was Harold and Victoria
I guess James Philip or Alexandra Elizabeth Diana. I came up with those all by myself. And an article on Yahoo which stated those were the trending name choices.
Post a Comment