Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cookie Bake-off

Janet and Jacob came over for FHE Monday night to make cookies with us. Brian had to take some to work for the student Christmas party, I had to take three dozen to the RS meeting Tuesday night, and we needed some just to eat. We made chocolate sandwich cookies, spritz, and chewy ginger cookies. I also got stuff to make peanut blossoms, but those will have to wait...if the kisses last that long.

Spritzing

Janet masterfully handling her KitchenAid

We ended up with an odd number of cookies, so we made a triple decker.

Yum!

To lessen the effort of rolling them into balls, we made some huge cookies. Those big ones are probably like 500 calories each. Yum!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Yum!

Janet said...

All while sitting in a chair.

Emily said...

I want four of each kind. Actually, no. I'll have two sandwich cookies, one spritz, and nine chewy ginger cookies.