It's hard to believe, but this little rascal turned one today.
Time has flown by the past year (except for the nights when she woke up every 20-30 minutes, which was until she was over six months old).
We took her to the zoo for her birthday. She loved it. We're not sure what she liked more: looking at the animals or looking at all the kids.
| I took her for a ride on the carousel. |
I had big plans for her birthday cake, and it fell apart, literally. But I accomplished my goal of not spending any money on it, which is why I couldn't run out to buy a new cake mix or more powdered sugar for additional frosting. It still looks okay once you get past the blue scribbles and if you don't look at Moose and Zee too hard. And we didn't have any candles, but we did have sparklers. And we didn't have any ice cream.
The zebra stripes inside still turned out.
| Checking out the loot |
How old are you Camille?
One!
3 comments:
Awww, Camille's so cute. Nice job on the cake, but it's too bad you could't even go $2 over your food budget for some ice cream. I'll have to remember to tell Camille that when she's older.
Good thing you guys don't have a trampoline with sparklers around. Or was that Joanna?
I'm sure she and Russell and Andrew will have tons of fun next week when they get to hang out.
It was definitely Joanna.
Post a Comment