Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What We've Been Up To

We haven't been up to much really, so this might not be a very exciting post. It will at least have some cute pictures of Camille.

We decided to get a bike trailer. More appropriately put, I decided to get a bike trailer and convinced Brian that we should get one. It's been awesome so far, and we've run, biked, or walked almost everyday since it got warm out.

We finally worked on the front flower beds. This is a sample of the first phase. The whole front of the house looks much better.

Camille has been trying to climb everything. In addition to the fridge, the dishwasher, and the stairs, she recently mastered the TV stand (good thing we mounted the TV to the wall recently), the upstairs couch, the end table upstairs, and up and down the front porch. Getting in this drawer was less of a challenge.

I think it's safe to say that Holly Wood is enjoying her life here.

Camille's appetite has recently burgeoned. She likes most foods, but fruit and beans are her favorites. Like most babies, she's a messy eater, but this one cracked me up.

I don't know how Camille's mind works, but one day I noticed that she was just spinning around like this. We apparently lead very boring lives. And that's fine with me.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I was just wondering how Holly Wood was doing.

Margaret said...

Cute--both the babe and the kitty.