Nice shoes, Camille.
Awww I can totally see you in Camille's face in the first picture. So cute :)
Well, hey, if one of my kids tried to sit in the bouncy seat, he or she would basically be lying on the floor.I could really use that empty bookcase. My paperbacks are sad sitting in boxes in my closet.
Russell knows where the jar of candy corn is, so we had him whining for candy corn during conference.Russell, too, would be lying on the floor if he sat in his bouncy seat.
Actually, the bookcase isn't supposed to be empty. One of Camille's favorite past times is deshelving.
I have been trying to comment all day yesterday and today, but it hasn't let me. And this was all I was going to say:Is Camille a Roxy baby?
Oh, complaining must have worked. I'll try that sooner next time.
What in the heck is a Roxy baby?
I have no idea, but if it involves buying Roxy brand, those shoes are mine.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Nice shoes, Camille.
Awww I can totally see you in Camille's face in the first picture. So cute :)
Well, hey, if one of my kids tried to sit in the bouncy seat, he or she would basically be lying on the floor.
I could really use that empty bookcase. My paperbacks are sad sitting in boxes in my closet.
Russell knows where the jar of candy corn is, so we had him whining for candy corn during conference.
Russell, too, would be lying on the floor if he sat in his bouncy seat.
Actually, the bookcase isn't supposed to be empty. One of Camille's favorite past times is deshelving.
I have been trying to comment all day yesterday and today, but it hasn't let me. And this was all I was going to say:
Is Camille a Roxy baby?
Oh, complaining must have worked. I'll try that sooner next time.
What in the heck is a Roxy baby?
I have no idea, but if it involves buying Roxy brand, those shoes are mine.
Post a Comment