Other than hating Trunk or Treat (it's okay if you like it. I don't), what has been going on around here?
Brian works. Apparently he walked on the moon one day at work. He also fixed the furnace, saving us from calling someone who would have told us to buy a new one. Thanks Brian!
I stay busy trying to put away all the things Camille drags out all the time. I also did some sewing projects recently. And I'm gearing up for the better holidays of the year. Sorry, but Halloween ranks down at the bottom of my favorite holiday list, right above Mother's Day. Don't hate me. I made dinner in a pumpkin and it surprisingly was not that good even though I thought I made it exactly the same as last year. Oh well.
5 comments:
Maybe when you come at Christmas, Camille could cook me dinner.
Camille mimics you eating hot dogs? Do you eat them funny? I don't hate you for hating Halloween. It's not one of my favorites either. I didn't even make dinner in a pumpkin because the one pumpkin I bought to carve cost $9!
I LOVE trunk or treat but sadly it was banned here. Switch?!
I wish they would ban it here!
Mother's Day at church. I could write a whole post about how ridiculous it gets. Last year, the RS presidency decided they didn't have enough food for the third hour picnic, aka VT conference, so they went out during Sunday School to get more.
Post a Comment