We enjoyed every minute of our time in Wisconsin, except the minutes that involved ticks and mosquitoes. Camille had a lot of fun playing with Macey, Sadie, and Russell. She was apparently really excited about Russell coming since she laughed so hard she snorted when they drove in the driveway, and she spent the next 10 minuted following him around pointing at him.
While we were in Wisconsin we stuck a candle in one of Ben's birthday cupcakes and let Camille blow it out. She had wild hair.
Camille became attached to Grandma and said hi to her every time she saw her.
I think Camille was pretty adorable in her Easter outfit.


3 comments:
Imagining that did make me laugh, so thanks for that.
Camille's dress is very cute. The hat, too, but I bet it didn't stay on that long.
I think it is funny that she snorted in her excitement!
She looks so much like Brian in that first picture.
Aww I love the Easter bonnet
Post a Comment