Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Owen's Baby Blessing and Camille's Birthday

Camille turned the big 2. It's about time, since she has been acting like a two year old for a while now. We didn't take any pictures of her actual birthday (oops), but here's a picture of her cat cake. Jenae helped me frost it and did the hard part of getting frosting on the cut pieces without tearing them up. I think I was more impressed with the cake than Camille was.


This picture isn't from her birthday. One day she had to have a bath in the middle of the day, and I made her take a nap right after the bath. Check out her hair when she woke up.



Owen's baby blessing was the day after Camille's birthday. Owen did great and slept the whole day.



5 comments:

Brian said...

That was a cool cake. Good job!

Joanna said...

I could use some of that cake right now.

Janet said...

That's some cool hair. And I like the cat cake, of course.

vicky wood said...

I loved the cat cake and her hair makes me laugh. I think I've had a few of those hair days myself.

Shalyse said...

I didn't know you had another baby! Congratulations! He is adorable! I love your kid's names! Miss you! Now I am going to catch-up and read the rest of your posts i am behind on. :)