Go to the zoo
Reupholster the rocking chair/glider
Participate in the library's summer reading program
Run a 5k
Have a garden week where every meal features something from our garden
Go to the Bean Museum
Sew something awesome...I don't know what yet
What are you doing this summer?
Go to the Bean Museum
Sew something awesome...I don't know what yet
What are you doing this summer?
6 comments:
Our summer fun list includes having a baby, doing a hike/picnic at the local state park, going to lots of parades, making our garden grow, losing our chubbiness. We also plan on fully participating in the Eyota days events.
Jo, i like all the joint chubbiness. How about a big canning party? You guys could all stay about a month. We could do peaches, cherries, and applesauce. And probably tomatoes, too. No kimchi or radish paste allowed, though.
Hiking is a good idea. We could do some shorter hikes.
My plans are to sit on a park bench and read while the kids play, sit on the beach and read while the kids play, and lie on the couch with a fan directly on me and read...while the kids play.
That was Emily.
My plans this summer include finding someone with a free pool and then going to the pool every day and getting tan. Then I think we'll drive out to Utah and visit you and maybe go to a wedding.
I want to go to a big canning party! I vote last part of August/first part of September.
I think you should wait and go to the Bean Museum with us. Or if you have some other awesome idea we can join in that would work as well. Like a hike.
Post a Comment