Friday, January 30, 2015

Owen and Camille


It has been interesting to see the differences and similarities of our kids as they've grown. 
I still think they look pretty similar, however all the ladies at church give their opinion on who looks like whom. According to them, Camille looks like me and Owen looks like Brian, and Owen looks like me and Camille looks like Brian, so take that for what it's worth. Also interesting is that Owen has had the same growth stall that Camille had at this age. He gained a measly seven ounces and grew less than an inch in the last three months according to the nurse. 
Personality wise, they are different. Owen is still pretty chill, although he has developed strong opinions about certain things. He eats well and takes better naps than Camille ever did. Camille is still high-strung and demanding. She feels strongly about everything. She still eats like a bird most of the time, and she naps irregularly. She slept through the night earlier and more consistently than Owen.

Looks a lot like Owen in this picture. She has bigger eyes and her ears stick out more.

Camille seemed to reach milestones pretty early, while Owen has taken his time. This has caused me a lot of worry, but doctor said to give it more time before I start worrying about it. He did finally crawl a little bit yesterday. Yay! 


Camille shared her ice cream cone with Owen when I
was out of the room for a minute.
I love them both, and they love each other. Owen loves when Camille decides to play with him instead of torture him, and Camille says he is her best friend. Brian and I are also her best friends. And Iris, and Samarah, and all the people. She has a lot of best friends apparently.





5 comments:

Joanna said...

Russell gave Meghan a chocolate covered raisin yesterday because he wanted to share.

Ben S said...

Did you allow it?

Preston said...

Cute kids. Andrew has also taken his time developmentally, which makes me worry about potty training. He also gets sick a lot more than Lauren did/does. They love each other too, and share a love of bananas, apples, applesauce, yogurt, and ice cream. This is Emily.

Courtney said...

Whoa, your kids have grown so much since I last saw pictures! I think they look a lot alike. And they're both so cute!

Whitney said...

They are both adorable and I agree that they do look a lot alike :)