Sunday, January 4, 2015

We rang in the New Year in the least exciting way possible: Brian was out of town for work and Camille was sick. I went to bed at like 10:30. Staying up till midnight alone when you have to wake up and take care of kids the next morning isn't appealing.

On a happier note, we finally got some snow, just in time to have a white Christmas. Camille really wanted to build a "noman", so we did. The next day I was watching another little girl, and they wanted to go out and build a friend for the noman. I bundled up both the girls and myself while Owen was sleeping, only to find that the snow had turned powdery and was unpackable. So we walked around outside for a few minutes then came back in and had hot chocolate.



                 

2 comments:

Preston said...

That's a cute picture of Camille.

Joanna said...

Russell keeps telling me, "I just want to walk in the snow."