Here are some pictures that describe life with Camille:
 |
| She closed the door to the guest bedroom and came out 10 minutes later wearing all of this. |
 |
| We gave Camille a handful of skittles and she shoved all of them in her mouth (probably 7-10 skittles). |
 |
| She is really into coloring and drawing and this is what she drew tonight: Sarah and her massive hair. |
 |
| She is also really into Curious George, so we took a trip to a children's museum that had an exhibit on him. She was too busy with all the other exhibits/toys to really pay much attention to George. |
The end. I made another blog post. I think that's number 4 for me!
3 comments:
Yay! Congrats on the 4th post.
Camille is a funny girl. It seems to run in the family.
I can't wait until Jacob posts even once.
Post a Comment