I enjoy camping, but camping with kids is...hard. After the Scoresby family reunion last summer when Owen was 2 or 3 months old, I vowed to never do a multiple day camping trip with little kids or babies again. So, we did one night at Goblin Valley.
The campsites are right up next to some red rock cliffs. Camille was in heaven playing in the dirt and rocks.
Goblin Valley was awesome. Really. It was the perfect "hike" for little kids since you can just wander all around down there.
Camille kept getting stuck and calling to be rescued. Owen really wanted to climb up the rocks too.
Owen loved being outside too. He enjoyed playing peekaboo over and over in his pack 'n' play.













2 comments:
Sounds like fun. Camping is going to be our main vacation this year.
Russell and Camille will have so much fun playing in the dirt together this summer!
I was thinking that since we'll be driving through that part of the country maybe we'll stop and see something, but then again, I'm going to be sick of being in the van with Russell and Meghan, so we probably won't make any unnecessary stops.
Post a Comment