Thursday, May 7, 2015

Outings

We've been enjoying taking some family outings since the weather has been nice. It's good for all of us to get out of the house and do something that doesn't involve destroying the house or watching a screen.

Owen got a bike helmet for his birthday and is old enough to ride in the trailer. It's been fun taking them out for bike rides, although Owen hates his helmet and spends most of the time complaining about it.

Brian took the kids to the duck pond while I went to the dentist. The spoiled ducks wouldn't eat the old cabbage I generously donated to them, but they liked the bread I brought the second time.

We've been to the park several times, but I hate going since Camille always throws a fit when it's time to go home. Owen spent awhile at this park poking pieces of mulch through the holes in the park bench. I'm thinking of installing a bench like that at our house to keep him busy.

We went on a picnic up Provo canyon. Camille has had a thing about picnics ("picpics") lately. Apparently the only picture we took was this one of Owen enjoying a cookie.

Brian had an errand to run, and he took the kids in the bike trailer on the way. He stopped at the cemetery for some pictures.



We hiked the Y last week. Camille always looks for the Y when we're out, so we thought she would like hiking it. She did, but her method of hiking wasn't my preferred method.







Check out Owen's awesome hair.

3 comments:

Preston said...

I'll be honest. I'm a little jealous of all of the cool adventures you're taking together. It looks like the duck pond has had some work done since I last saw it. Was that part of the new science building?

Jacob said...

Brian looks a lot like his brothers, especially Greg, in those pictures with his sunglasses on. My opinion. I wish we could hike the Y. Or hike anything really. I also wish we had a bike trailer. Or a bike.

Joanna said...

We need to get out more because the screens are destroying Russell's life.