Sunday, April 15, 2018

Easter

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Sadly, the only thing people seem to do to celebrate is egg hunts. We missed doing the Friend Easter countdown. I also have some awesome Christ-themed Easter activities on Pinterest that I want to do, but haven't yet. I did enjoy the celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus, life, hope, and rebirth in other ways.

I always try to make hot cross buns.

I stayed up past midnight finishing the Easter outfits. 

For the first time, no cups of dye were spilled during the egg coloring!






If you look closely, you can spot the hidden eggs.







3 comments:

Janet said...

Cute dresses. I was unwilling to stay up that late, especially since Easter and General Conference collided, so my dresses didn't get made.

We (me) sang loads of Easter Primary songs.

Joanna said...

I found a really cute dress at Savers about 9 months ago that I saved for Meghan's dress. But I did but Russell a new hat because Russell in hats=melt my mommy heart.

Emily said...

Fun fact: I did not even think about making my kids Easter dresses.