The days are long, but the years are short. That sums up Emily's life so far.
I had good intentions to make a cute cake, but I used all the powdered sugar frosting temple cookies for priesthood and temple prep meeting, so I improvised with coolwhip and sprinkles.
| She was more interested in her milk than her presents. |
Since her birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, I felt the need to acknowledge that holiday, but this was the extent. We celebrated her birthday the next day when Brian got back from wherever he was working.
Emily has developed quite the personality. Some things she enjoys are:
playing in the dishwasher;
sitting on things her size;
deshelving;
getting into trouble in the bathroom;
looking out the window.
Things she dislikes are having things taken away from her, when I limit her milk usage, and taking two naps a day.
She is still by far our most solid baby. She has stayed around the third quartile for height and weight. Most of the weight is in her thighs.
She is generally a happy baby, and we're happy she's part of our family.





3 comments:
Happy birthday to Emily. Even though she's chunkier than your others were I think she definitely looks like a Wood.
Your dress looks good.
Happy Birthday Emily! I like sprinkle cakes, but no one around here will let me make one :(
I thought this post was about me at first and I felt honored. I'm still honored to share a name with Emily Margaret. Nice usage of the word quartile.
FYI, your verification thing is way too hard. I keep getting them wrong.
Post a Comment