Thursday, June 20, 2019

Just some random pictures

My phone is showing signs of impending death, so Brian suggested that I back up anything I don't want to lose. My phone takes pretty awful pictures, so I don't use it a ton, but here are some.

Camille's class Earth Day project was to make lid mosaics from the lids all the families had been collecting all year. They were displayed at the library.

Owen finished preschool. 
 +
We went to the Sioux Falls Zoo, which is not huge but is the perfect size for an afternoon outing.

Camille's birthday

A Lego activity at the library This was a spaceship Owen built (with some guidance...)

A quick summer sew

And a color blocked one for Camille. She has a squinty eye thing going on.

I love when the kids come home from the library and are so excited to read their books that they just drop them and start reading


Just goofing off
Emily recently has insisted on holding hands while she goes to sleep. One day when I was trying to get her to nap, she got down on the floor and then remembered that George needed someone to hold his hand, so she did.

No comments: