Thursday, October 11, 2007


Apparently my blog isn't entertaining enough for certain family members. Maybe I should post things I've written for my classes, too. Although it was very good, I don't know if my proposal for my advanced writing research paper would be any more entertaining. Instead I'll write about a childhood memory. So, one of my friends got me Mille Bornes for my birthday. I remember at a tender age playing this game with the family. And I seem to recall that everyone played all their hazard cards, red lights, out of gas, flat tires, and speed limits, on me. Fortunately, my roommates now like me, and don't do so undeserved things to me.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I don't really recall ever actually playing Mille Bornes with you guys. But I do recall that someone in the family always wanted to play it. You? We've been on a Rook kick here, so when Joanna was home, we played 4 person and now we're down to 3 person. And, if you couldn't guess it, Janet always bids high and takes the kitty.

Janet said...

you just feel all hard done to, don't you? poor sarah. and i just6 love taking the kitty!

Emily said...

Yes, I'm seeing improvement. Slowly, but surely.

Ben S said...

I remember Mille Bornes, lets play!