Monday, October 15, 2007

Yay! My birthday was Friday. Here I am blowing out my candles and wearing the apartment birthday jacket. I have yet to do anything I couldn't do when I was only 20.
P.S. Please notice the wheelchair in the back of the picture. My roommate bought it from DI when I couldn't walk.

This lovely sweater was a present from my roommate. It is a DI find from a long time ago that I tried to give back to DI. My roommate took it out of the DI bag and gave it to me for my birthday.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

It looks like you guys have several things hanging around that ought to go back to DI, including the birthday jacket!

Shannon said...

Wow, Sarah, that sweater is HOT. I hope you had a AWESOME 21st birthday!! Did you get your card yet? I actually got yours out BEFORE your birthday! (Amazing!) Glad your knee is all better, and that your semester is going well!

Shannon said...

by the way, I meant to say AN awesome birthday... it was a typo, but I don't want sister emily to think I don't know how to talk :P