


Sorry family, I wrote a really nice letter, and it got deleted before I sent it, so here's a quick version.
We had zone conference with the new president. It was really good and I could converse fluently with the President. I was sick again during the week, and I got special care because the wife of the president was here. I got to go to a Peruvian doctor and take fecal samples to the clinic for three days. Today they are going to tell me what parasite I have.
I feel good, though, especially because we have a baptism and a wedding this week. We have seen miracles in the work, especially in how the gospel changes people, and how the Lord prepares people to accept the gospel. The family that is going to get married was unreceptive the first time we visited them. Now the father wants to change his life, wants to be a leader in the church, and wants to go to the temple. We are really happy, and we are in charge of the decorations for the wedding.
We contacted a man who listened to the charlas 25 years ago and told us that he feels like now is the time to accept the gospel. He makes guitars and mandolins and a little banjo type instrument native to Peru. I was thinking it would be nice to bring one home...
Thanks for your love and support.
Sarah
1 comment:
I would smile if I were in Amarilis too.
Post a Comment