Wednesday, November 19, 2008











Dear Family,

While I'm thinking about it, I thought of some things I could use if you have any time and money to add to my packages. I left my watch in the temple the last time I went, and when we went today, they couldn't find it. I bought one here, but it already broke, plus it's ugly. And I would appreciate some piano music. I've seen here a book of piano music of the church that is all chained together, but I don't remember who arranged it or what's it called. Or just copies of some of the religious music we have at home. Yeah, you could send batteries too- AA.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures the pensionista sent. I don't have copies of them, so please don't delete them. The pensionista said that whenver I want to send pictures she will send them for me since we don't have much internet time. I've enjoyed the pension here a lot.

Yesterday we had the multizone conference. I enjoyed it like I always do. We had interviews too, so we spent the entire day at the church.

This week we have 3 baptisms programmed, and next week more. The family we have been working with is having trouble with the word of wisdom, and you have to be clean for a month before you can be baptized, so the parents can't get baptized this month. We are trying to decide how to handle the two kids because we want the whole family to get baptized together, but if the parents can never comply with the word of wisdom, at least the kids should get baptized.

We had ward conference in one of our wards. Over 200 people attended. I had to laugh because they had a special choir, and there was someone who just screamed out the song the entire time. I was grateful to hear the one verse that only the men sang. Also, the relief society made or bought tablecloths for the sacrament. They were just normal, except that the top one said in huge sparkly letters, SANTA CENA. I'm not quite sure if it is appropriate or not, but it made me laugh.

I'm glad things are going well at home. I got the family newsletter, and I have a question- where did Aunt Dianna and fam move? Love you all, and thanks for your love and support.

Sarah

No comments: