Apparently, the flu is becoming a problem on campus. It's not the swine flu though, it's just normal flu. I got this email today from BYU:
You may have the flu if you have a fever or chills AND a cough or sore throat. If you think you have the flu, stay home or in your residence.
Contact your professors through e-mail or by telephone immediately. All faculty members have been asked to work with you to make up missed assignments, quizzes and even mid-terms.
Most cases of the flu do not require medical attention. However, for a list of CDC warning signs that warrant medical attention please go to flu.byu.edu under the “Signs & Symptoms” tab.
I also received a similar email from a TA and some verbal warnings. So, I will keep washing my hands and try to avoid the epidemic. And maybe I should go get that shot.
3 comments:
And get enough sleep and eat right and exercise. Please do take care of yourself!
Oh, I'm exercising. As for eating right, it's a little harder. And it's midterms, so sleeping is out.
Why bother? You cant spend your whole life worrying about catching this flu or that.
Post a Comment