Monday, October 26, 2009

Runners World


You should all be scared. After an embarrassing defeat at the 2009 Cougar Run, I have started a new running regimen. It's called Exercise Science 139: Jogging second block. Today we ran timed 2 miles so we could group ourselves in running groups. I am pleased to report that I had the fastest time out of all the females, plus I lapped some of the males. And that was after I got up to run with Janet at 6:00 AM, went to work, and went to classes. All Scoresby Scamperers beware: Sarah is getting in shape.

4 comments:

Joe said...

That's fine. I have an 8K this weekend, then I can really begin training for the Scoresby Scamper. Can you say "intervals"?

Preston said...

I am trying to focus on doing more mountain climbers

Sarah said...

Good luck with that.

Emily said...

I know no one is considering me a contender, but I think I am going to stun you all.