This made me laugh. I already feel like everyone wants me to get married, and when I got onto new.familysearch.org after being inspired by a lesson on family history, I found that the church also wants me to get married.
Actually, I found that one on the BYU CS department genealogy site theat Mom sent us a while ago. Other notable European royalty included William the Conquerer and Lazlo I of Hungary.
5 comments:
Speaking of familysearch, did you all know that we are descendants of Charlemagne?
Please, please don't believe everything you find on Family Search! Even Charlemagne...maybe or maybe not.
I found one today that I can introduce you to when you are here for an extended period of time. :)
yeah go with joanna's suggestion. i know him too (well, not really, but i might as well).
Actually, I found that one on the BYU CS department genealogy site theat Mom sent us a while ago. Other notable European royalty included William the Conquerer and Lazlo I of Hungary.
Post a Comment