
I ran into Carrie Scoresby on campus, and she informed me that the WRI is being shut down. The news had just come, and many were distraught and upset. The change is scheduled to take place in January. Thank you WRI for flexible hours, treat Friday, a place where I could work with a broken leg, BYU secretary experience, internet access while I worked, 20 hours a week, and the beloved food drawer in the library.
6 comments:
Hey, the rest of the banner never showed up. Maybe that's why I wasn't in charge of the WRI website.
oh whao. that's a shocker. what's next for WRI?
Sad day :(
What's next for Bonnie, I wonder.
Thank you, WRI, for paying me to watch Bollywood movies, for lots of free food, and for allowing me to surf the internet for four hours a day.
Thanks you, WRI for several semesters of not having to send money to our daughers.
Thank you, WRI, for reminding me that I had job on the bottom of the totem pole.
Post a Comment