I wake up, sometimes go running, get ready for work.
At work I do whatever my boss gives me, then in my free time I watch March Madness.
I run home, eat lunch, and walk up to campus.
During my classes I watch March Madness on the computer of whoever is closest. All the computer labs are full of guys watching MM.
I come home, eat dinner, and meet up with Brian, and we do something.
I get ready for bed and check to see how my bracket is doing.
How do my professors expect me to do get my homework done?
3 comments:
Too true! I'm not sure who is expected to work or get anything done when March Madness is free online. Every game!
hm. I want to meet your Brian boy.
That is a far way to run. No wonder you don't have time for homework.
Remember what Dad said about boyfriends and school. maybe then you could get your homework done.
Post a Comment