(but with a BYU sweatshirt.)
Then on Saturday we get to go here
to see this guy get married.
Man, that's a good looking couple in the background. I'm excited! I've never been to California. Well, I've never been to Nevada either, but I don't think there's too much to see there.
Then next Tuesday I will be doing this:

6 comments:
I'm glad to know that staring off into space is how you get through your classes.
We can do that together next Tuesday! But Mom might not like that, because then Bro. Garr will think she's a bad mother.
No, Bro Garr will just be happy to have some Sister Allred blood in his class again.
You two better uphold my reputation!
Good luck on your trip to California! I wish that we could come but at least you guys are representing Apt 28. Tell Jeff hi and that we are sorry not to be able to make it.
Haha. I love your blog posts! They are very creative.
Post a Comment