Next week Camille is having her pictures taken. I was looking at some infant photography for ideas of what I like (plain and simple), and I found some ideas of what we are (hopefully) not going to do.
I'm not a huge fan of babies in things. Maybe if Brian were in the NFL or I were a master gardener we would do this.
I prefer to be able to see the baby, preferably the face.
I don't want Camille to look like a hooker.
Maybe I'm a little picky, but hopefully we'll get some good pictures of Camille.
3 comments:
Wow, that flower headdress is hideous. So is the hooker headdress. These are the kind of pictures that end up on the Ellen show.
Haha, just take one of her tush and hang it on the wall. That will be a great talking point when she brings boys over to the house.
I can't believe that people took a baby picture of their baby in a bag. Just seems a little child neglect-ish.
Post a Comment