I haven't really ever used tumblr, but this one tumblr (are they called tumblrs?) has gotten some attention recently, and I went and had a look at it. I found it pretty funny, probably because I can relate. Camille can be really whiny sometimes. So, I made my own post of "Why My Daughter Is Crying."
| Daddy left and she couldn't follow him. |
| I'm not holding her. |
| She pooped. |
| I'm changing her poopy diaper |
| She couldn't get in the dishwasher. |
| She couldn't get the hood off her head. |
![]() |
| She is wearing a bike helmet. |
| I wouldn't let her go in the bathroom with me. |

3 comments:
*Like*
Nice.
She looks so much like Brian! But I have to tell you Sarah, you are freaking me out with this crying post! hahaha
Post a Comment