| Pictures looking up are always unflattering. Also, it's a family tradition to have things growing out of your head in photos. |
We splurged and bought food there--a funnel cake and supposedly Peruvian empanadas. They were exorbitantly priced, the empanadas weren't good, and we both felt funny the rest of the day. Needless to say, we will not be buying food there if we go again in the future. I guess I'll have to get my Peruvian food fix someday in the future when we have enough money to take a trip to South America.
We would have liked to rent a segway to play with, but I didn't think they would let us hook Camille's stroller up to the back like a trailer.
4 comments:
Camille's starting to look like a toddler.
You want some cui and another Janet to eat?
I'm so envious of Camille's boat shoes!
Good for you for blogging so much.
I don't see terribly many tulips in your pictures. Not like I imagined.
I was also very confused at Joanna's comment and had to reread the post three times before I realized she meant the chicken, not me. For a moment I thought you were mourning my departure.
Post a Comment