Camille and I ran in the homecoming race this year. I had been looking for a 5k to run, and this fit my criteria and had kids races too. Whenever I take the kids running in the stroller, Camille spends most of the time crying and yelling to come out because she wants to run, and if she sees me putting on my running shoes, she goes and gets her little princess light-up sneakers so she can come with me. And Camille has told me multiple times that she "wuvs wunning." So I signed her up.
She was "so so excited" for her race.
I think she got scared and overwhelmed by everything that was going on. This is how she ended her race.
I pretty much dragged her the whole second half of the race. At least she got a t-shirt.
3 comments:
Ha ha, Camille. We should plan a kids' race at the next family reunion. That might be less overwhelming.
I agree with Emily ( or Preston). At least now she can say she ran a race.
How'd you do?
29 minutes, which I feel pretty good about.
Post a Comment