I don't really have too much to say other than Camille threw a huge tantrum after getting back from trick-or-treat because we wouldn't let her eat all her candy right then. Is this what we have to look forward to every year?
Well, I really don't mind her eating all the candy at once. She finished it off this morning. It was just that she was tired and needed to go to bed, which made the tantrum worse.
3 comments:
Not if you give in and let her her eat all her candy at once. Seems like a simple solution. Otherwise, yes.
Russell threw a tantrum, too, but it was because he was exhauste. Ben wrestled him into pajamas and then Russell just climbed into bed himself.
Well, I really don't mind her eating all the candy at once. She finished it off this morning. It was just that she was tired and needed to go to bed, which made the tantrum worse.
Post a Comment