
I hope you get all these pictures all right! I'm excited that I had a chance to send them. Today was great. In the morning we went to the temple, and we had to change rooms when we got back. For lunch we had Pizza Hut, and it was the best pizza I have ever had in my life. Not that it actually tasted better, but today was the first day since I got here that we didn't eat rice. Then we went on the tour. First we went downtown and saw the old city wall, the capitol buildings, and old churches. Then we went to the National stadium, and I bought a jersey 18 soles, or $6. We had to barter, and I got mine for a little cheaper than the elders. I should have asked for lower because she accepted my offer right away. Maybe it's lower quality or something. Then we went to see another established section of the city where we visited an olive grove. Then we went the beach! The best part there was that I bought an ice cream sandwich for 3.5 soles. It was expensive, but so worth it. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I'll think up the things that I want you to send me. Thanks for writing me back. Love, Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment