
Here are pictures of me with my cui (if you look closely, you can see the foot and claw), the wedding of Freddy and Alicia, and at Kotosh.


Dear Family,
Thanks for your love and support.
Today is cambios, but my companion and I are both staying. I was looking forward to having a new companion, but I guess I get to learn more from her. I never thought I would have trouble getting along with my companion, but it is one of the hardest parts of the mission. I am excited to stay though, because we are going to have a lot of good baptisms this month.
We had the baptism of Clorinda Saturday. It felt good to have a baptism of an adult. Medaly, the investigator who has a brother on a mission wants to get baptized, and her husband is willing to get married. We are going to work for the end of the month for their wedding and her baptism. Guillermo is an investigator that we have had since I came. He has wanted to be baptized, but finally this month he can get married and baptized. His wife, Soraida is now interested in the church, and we want to have them get baptized together. Yolanda is an investigator that we contacted in the street. Her husband is not interested, but Yolanda has a testimony, and brings her 4 kids to church with her every Sunday. Three are older than 8 years old. She wants to get baptized next year, so we are trying to help her accept a baptismal date sooner.
Last Monday for p'day we went to Kotosh, which is an ancient Incan temple. It was fun. It wasn't like tourist sites in the US where everything is guarded. We couldn't enter all the way into the temple, but the other ruins we got to climb all over. I guess they think that if it lasted 4000 years already, why bother taking especial care of it.
Congratulations to Preston for his triathlon. I miss running a lot. I'm happy that Jennifer called you. I sent have sent her two letters, and I'm excited to get something from her.
Love,
Sarah
Thanks for your love and support.
Today is cambios, but my companion and I are both staying. I was looking forward to having a new companion, but I guess I get to learn more from her. I never thought I would have trouble getting along with my companion, but it is one of the hardest parts of the mission. I am excited to stay though, because we are going to have a lot of good baptisms this month.
We had the baptism of Clorinda Saturday. It felt good to have a baptism of an adult. Medaly, the investigator who has a brother on a mission wants to get baptized, and her husband is willing to get married. We are going to work for the end of the month for their wedding and her baptism. Guillermo is an investigator that we have had since I came. He has wanted to be baptized, but finally this month he can get married and baptized. His wife, Soraida is now interested in the church, and we want to have them get baptized together. Yolanda is an investigator that we contacted in the street. Her husband is not interested, but Yolanda has a testimony, and brings her 4 kids to church with her every Sunday. Three are older than 8 years old. She wants to get baptized next year, so we are trying to help her accept a baptismal date sooner.
Last Monday for p'day we went to Kotosh, which is an ancient Incan temple. It was fun. It wasn't like tourist sites in the US where everything is guarded. We couldn't enter all the way into the temple, but the other ruins we got to climb all over. I guess they think that if it lasted 4000 years already, why bother taking especial care of it.
Congratulations to Preston for his triathlon. I miss running a lot. I'm happy that Jennifer called you. I sent have sent her two letters, and I'm excited to get something from her.
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment