Arriving in honor and great glory...
Yes, I'm home. I got in at 5:30 last night, was released, and got home at about 9:00. Since then, I've been busy doing various and sundry items, including crashing the super exciting YSA party, getting a contact lense in my left eye, applying for jobs, and my favorite, buying new clothes, or having Mom buy them for me.
My thoughts about getting home from the mission:
1. We are rich here in the United States. Just look at Dad's enormous truck
2. I am still really tired
3. I'm glad I'm going back out to BYU soon
4. It's really green here
5. The ice cream is really good
6. Janet actually grew while I was gone. But I am still taller than her.
I still have a lot to do to get ready to leave next week.
1 comment:
Nice thoughts. :) Good to have you here for a few days. Enjoy your first week back in Utah!
Post a Comment