Monday, August 17, 2009

Dear Mom,

Yes, I am writing another letter. But the computer is stupid, so I don't know how much I can write. I enjoyed the emails. I was supposed to be out of the area today, but they changed things around, and I'm still here. But my suitcases are at the mission home, so I have to spend a night here without any of my things. Honestly, my suitcases are pretty empty. But I did buy a few treats for you guys. We'll see if you like them.

I had my last interview Friday. It was kind of funny. I put in my goals that my goal to get married was in a year. He told me that I shouldn't wait that long. When I am certain of whom I want to marry, I should get married right away. He also said if I don't get married in a year, don't feel bad, but he thinks I'll get married fast. He gave me three months, then lowered it to six weeks, one cambio. He also told me to never stop studying. Tomorrow we have meetings, lunch with the pres, and we go to the temple, then the airport.

We finished the cambio with two more baptisms, 15 and 16 year old cousins. The nonmember family of one of them all came, so the future missionaries here have a family to work with. We also had activities in two wards. The first was a talent show. It started late, so we didn't get to see much of it. The other was a game night thing. We ended sending up a lady to the hospital. She fell during a game and got knocked unconscious.

I'm really antsy to get home. I think I will try to see if I can get home faster or to CWA because the itinerary stinks, and I'll have plenty of time to talk to someone about it.

Love you all.
Sarah

No comments: