Friday, October 29, 2010

Sisters

This is a conversation Brian had yesterday with his boss, Robert.  His boss came to our wedding reception and invited us over one evening for dinner, so he's seen me a handful of times.

Robert:  Does Sarah have any sisters?
Brian:  Yes.
Robert:  Here at BYU?
Brian:  Yes, she has one sister here at BYU.
Robert:  Is she a runner?
Brian:  Yeah, she is really into running.
Robert:  I saw her running down on University Avenue by the football stadium this morning, a little after 8:00.  I could see the resemblance.

What resemblance is he talking about? And Janet, did you run on University Avenue Thursday morning?

8 comments:

Jenny said...

haha! so funny. a little creepy. but funny too.

Janet said...

CREEPY! I told you I slept in and then ran farther than normal that morning. I was definitely running there a little after 8...does that mean I run like you...?

Emily said...

hee hee, Janet...


P.S. Is Brian's boss married?

Brian said...

He's married. He was pulling up to a stop light and saw her and was like, hey that kind of looks like it would be a sister of Sarah's--I wonder if it is.

Joanna said...

When we are all together, Ben has to check to make sure it's me...

Joe said...

When we were just married, at the Allred reunion in Palmyra, Tracy came up behind who she thought was me and gave a big bear hug. . . to Dad!

Courtney said...

What a cute picture! You all look really alike!

Shannon said...

You definitely look like sisters, but I've always thought each of you have very much 'your own look,' too. I don't think I've ever had a problem mistaking one of you for another. Funny how different people see different things.