One day at work my boss was out of the office, leaving me to answer phones and amuse myself. As I was doing that, I ran across this website on the internet called BookMooch. It says on the home page
How It Works:
1. Type in books you want to give away
2. Receive requests from others for your books
3. Mail your books and receive points
4. Ask for books from others with your points
Whoever thought that up is a genius. I have a bunch of books that I somehow acquired that I would like to trade in for other books. I looked around the website a little and saw that the most available books were mostly Dan Brown or John Grisham novels, but I'm sure I could find some more interesting choices. I did see on the most wanted list some books I do want to read: A Thousand Splendid Suns, Three Cups of Tea, and The Life of Pi. I'm not willing to trade away my Anne books, but I do have some other books that I don't hold so close to my heart. It's too bad they're all at home.
2 comments:
I own Three Cups of Tea. You can borrow it for 340 points.
I've heard about this website, but I'm too lazy. I usually borrow the books I want to read from the library anyway.
Post a Comment