When I was supposed to be studying for my epidemiology midterm, I found something way more enjoyable. On myheritage.com there is a celebrity fun tab where you can upload photos and see what celebrities you look like. I uploaded our recent family photo, and this is whom you all look like. Click on the image for full hilarity. Enjoy :)
Ha! The system obviously is not perfect because one of the times I did it Emily's look-alike was Wayne Brady.

8 comments:
Wait, wait, wait...I'm pretty sure Ben J. should be Carl Sagan, not Preston!
bahaha ben's is the best.
Very interesting. There are actually some striking similarities.
And Ben's is the best.
Hey, when I ran a photo of us, it said Lauren looks like Victoria Beckham. It also said she looks like Antonin Dvorak.
I'm pretty impressed with Tracey and Matt Dillon. Way to go Tracy!
Poor, poor Ben.
Thanks Jo! I think I look like an awesome Matt Dillon obviously. Ben's is pretty cool too!
my look a like is tom brady, everyone knows that
Post a Comment