Thursday, January 7, 2010
Net Worth
It wasn't one of my New Year's resolutions, but I've been budgeting my money. I use a free website, mint.com, and it tracks all my purchases with a debit or credit card. So I added my bank account information and I made my expenditures categories. I usually just use those features of the website, but I noticed that there is also room to put in your investments, your loans, and your property. Under that it calculates all that stuff and gives you your net worth. I know I'm a college student, but it lowers my self-esteem balloon to see something like this at the end of the month: Net Worth $50.34 I'm only worth fifty bucks in this world? Well, my daddy thinks I'm a princess. At least I'm not in the negatives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you're priceless, Sassy.
lol That is great! I love you Sarah! I agree, I think you are priceless!
Post a Comment