When a guy you don't really like asks you out, what do you do? When you're nice you say yes, and you make the best of the date. But what if he asks you out again? I think the best way is to say, "Sorry, I'm interested in someone else." Or you could write them a poem that goes like this: Roses are red, violets are blue, you're really nice, but I don't like you." Thanks Emily. Well, today someone (I don't like) asked me that fatal question, and I struggled to come up with a way to say no. So, what is the best way? Comments please.
7 comments:
Well, from experience, when invited to a specific event, and if the girl doesn't like you, they usually say something like, "Umm, I'm sorry but I already have plans." After about three attempts at asking the girl, the guy usually gets the picture.
If the question more general like, "Hey, would you like to go out on a date." Girls generally say something like, "sure" but then when I would attempt to set up a specific date it would result in the previous situation.
Anyways, if you have gone on a date already, and you know you don't want to go out on another date, then just tell the guy! Guy's are used to it. We almost expect it. It's a fact of life; and especially a fact of life at BYU! You were polite and went on a first date. You can't keep trying this thing out forever (unless you need food and he takes you out to nice restaurants).
It's probably best to say it now then have it hanging on your mind for a while yet to come.
It's ok to be mean when it comes to dating. It's one of the only times that it's ok to be selfish and mean. You have to look out for your best interest. I'm sure whoever this guy is, he too is mean when it comes to dating.
I always ran if I saw them again or if they called I was never there. Probably not the best idea and some guys don't catch on. So I have to agree with Preston and just tell the guy. This better not be Matt! JK
Perhaps Janet could advise you.
You should give him your blog address. Then he might get the picture.
I like Emily's idea. Just beware if he leaves a comment that says LOL.
I like Preston's ideas. Don't do what I did and say something like "Sorry, I'm just not looking for a relationship right now." A week or two later, I was dating Ben. And we were all in the same ward together, talk about awkward. Whoops. ;)
Just ignore them.
Post a Comment